Salty, crunchy snack foods are a weakness for most people. Instead of eating chips or popcorn or crackers, which quickly add up in unwanted pounds, make a batch of these delicious, crunchy kale chips. Kale chips are low in carbs and make a delicious crunchy snack states leading Marlton Personal Trainer, Kevin Hensel owner of Fit 4 Life.
Here’s what you need
- 1 bunch kale, washed and torn, stems discarded
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- dash of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mix the kale pieces with all of the ingredients.
- Spread evenly on foil-lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 minutes, watching closely that they do not burn. Remove from oven when crispy.
Nutritional Analysis: 51 calories, 3g fat, 68mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 2g protein
Fit-4-Life Marlton Personal Trainer