Best Cherry Hill Personal Trainers
Kevin Hensel, Owner/ Personal Trainer & Nutrition Expert
- Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist by NASM
- Certified Medical Exercise Specialist by AAHFP
- President of Fit-4-Life (est. 1994)
- B.S. Exercise Science & Psychology – Rutgers College
GOING IT ALONE DOES NOT WORK! You need the accountability and support to get through the tough times and everyone is different. Results are 80% nutrition and 20% exercise.
Barbara Gleaton, Certified Personal Trainer & Nutrition Expert
- Associates Degree from Immaculta College
- National Academy of Sports Medicine NASM Certified Personal Trainer – CPT
- NASM – Group Personal Training Specialization Certification GPTS
- AAAI/ISMA Certified Master Trainer
- Started & ran a successful Dance & Fitness Studio ASY Dance & Fitness in Philadelphia for 15 years
Michelle Patrone – Certified Personal Trainer
- AFAA Certified Personal Trainer
- Heartsaver CPR/AED certified
- CPO Certified – Certified Pool & Spa Operator – Pool Aerobics
- Personal Fitness Trainer Certified AFAA 2014
- G.E.A.R. Indoor Cycling Certified
- Mat Pilates Certified
- Jillian Michaels BodySHRED
- Water Aerobics
- ZUMBA Certified
- Golden Hearts Senior Fitness Certified
- Sustaining Mobility & Movement HMS
- Suspension Training for Older Adults
Michelle Patrone was born and raised in South Jersey – Washington Twsp. Her love for health & fitness stemmed from her background in dance & gymnastics while growing up. She moved to Queens New York to finish up her B.A from Queens College. She’s recently moved back to the area to marry her fiancé and move into her new home in Sewell.
She has a 7+ years of 1on1 personal training and group fitness training experience at several large chain and private training studios. She’s helped clients ranging from 85 to 10 years old. She has received specialized training in identifying and correcting muscular imbalances incorporating therapeutic modalities and deep tissue massage.
Her high energy and easy going personality make her a great person and amazing trainer.
Matthew Hay – Personal Trainer
Nutrition Expert & Corrective Exercise Specialist
- B.S Fitness Management Univ of Delaware
- Corrective Exercise Specialist by NASM
- Joined Fit-4-Life team 2009
- Annual Attendee of IDEA Personal Training Summits
After graduating, Matt joined the corporate health and wellness team of Rohm Haas and then spent over 15 years working on non-profit humanitarian projects throughout the world.
Matt and his 3 gorgeous daughters joined the Fit-4-Life family in January of 2009